Photo via: detoursinlife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- Heres a simple teachers gift to show you care on Teachers Appreciation Day or any other day. Use Avery Full-Sheet Labels for the free printable, or you can personalize your own for free at avery.com/print.
- Building a garden cold frame is a great additional to your garden. Cold frames allow you to extend your garden season all the way through the winter!
- A new way to STEM! Guide your students through the entire STEM engineering design process using a simple trifold. Students will ask, imagine, plan, create, evaluate, reflect, and improve…all in the trifold! For this challenge which can be completed in one class period, students will construct a flotation device for
- Change the way you think about what youre keeping. An easy mental shift that has me decluttering like crazy!
- YES, it is actually possible to declutter your entire home in ONE weekend! These step-by-step instructions are so easy to follow and will show you exactly how to declutter and organize your whole house this weekend! Plus theres even a free decluttering planner included. Theres really no excuse not to get your home decluttered and under control with these easy ideas! | decorbytheseashore.com
- In need of more closet storage? This easy tutorial shows you how to make custom closet shelves on a budget! These DIY shelves are the perfect way to add storage space and get your closet organized once and for all! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Dress up your Christmas and holiday cards with fun, festive wraparound labels you can personalize and print yourself using free printables and templates from Avery. This helpful step-by-step will show you how easy it is to personalize and print these labels for a fun twist on your usual Christmas card.
- Bright and cheerful flower pillow toppers make it easy to change your pillows for the season. So much fun too! Tutorial here: http://www.front-porch-ideas-and-more.com/summer-porch-decorating.html summerdecor
- How To Let Out Pants [Tutorial] : If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- With some spray paint, and cheap pumpkins and gourds, you are on your way to creating this gorgeous gilded fall wreath@