Photo via: youglowgal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- If you are a crafter, chances are that you know well the virtues of Mod Podge, the specialty glue/sealant/crafting tool. If you don’t then it’s time! Mod Podge is not just about decoupage anymore! I was really surprised at the number of projects I found bloggers using Mod Podge for, and since it’s pretty inexpensive, …
- Now, wed rather not linger on the fact that its almost 30 years since The Breakfast Club first hit cinemas because its going to make us all feel really really old. Instead, wed rather highlight the incredible fanbase who have helped to turn the film into a cult hit and a mainstay of any 80s movies retrospective. One of the greatest gifts that this endless enthusiasm has brought us is the extremely impressive variety of artwork that super fans have created to celebrate the iconic teen movie. Weve scoured the web for the 10 greatest examples and you can find the talented artists at the bottom. Here are 20 things you (probably) didnt know about The Breakfast Club And heres where the cast of The Breakfast Club are now
- Feeling the need to organize but dont even know where to start? My problem seems to always be not ever having enough places to put things, at least not in an organized way! Organizers can be so pricey in stores, too, and I hate to spend money on them when I can almost always make something better.
- Whether youre getting ready for a large trade show and have an entire booth to fill or youve booked a table at your communitys craft show, these 5 tips are always important to keep in mind. 1) Customers don’t know where to find you after the show – a stack of business cards on the outer edge of your table is a must! People tend to put more thought into handmade purchases and are less impulsive with them. If your booth is too busy to look through each item or they want to think …
- Make the base a little higher up, so paint doesnt spill. Im not sure about the paintbrush being upside down, you dont want paint to get into the center of the paint brush
- Are you stumped on what to get someone? There is always at least someone who is incredibly hard to shop for. Why buy that person something when you can hand make them something? I’m sure you can find a leastRead More
- You know you love it…that mug that you reach for every morning–the one youre disappointed if its in the sink…and you might even hand wash if it is dirty. If you dont have one, youre totally missing-out! Mine recently broke (I dropped it!). So Im making a new mug–and getting inspiration from these 100 Awesome DIY Coffee Mug Art Creations. On to the awesome DIY muggnificentness! Unique DIY Mug Art: This nail-polish Marbled Mug of cuteness is awesome. Make your own disposable coffee cup! No tutorial, just a beautiful idea…Polymer Clay Swirls Mug. I love this Hand-Painted Floral cuppa. All my mugs should be Polka-Dot
- DIY Glowing Pallet Bed What’s really fun about using pallets for a bed is that you get some nice open spaces beneath the bed that you can light up with LED light ropes. You could also create some sort of drawer system too for extra storage if you’d rather go that route
- YES, it is actually possible to declutter your entire home in ONE weekend! These step-by-step instructions are so easy to follow and will show you exactly how to declutter and organize your whole house this weekend! Plus theres even a free decluttering planner included. Theres really no excuse not to get your home decluttered and under control with these easy ideas! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Here’s that question again. . .what’s in your sensory table? I assume that many of you have eggs of some kind or other in you table in anticipation of Easter. But I’m always curious what you’re doing with those lovely pastel plastic play things. Makes you want to jump right in and play doesn’t it? …