Photo via: iheartcraftythings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Celebrate mom this Mother’s Day with the best unique gifts for mom and make sure she knows just how grateful you are for her being her.
- How to Make a Mothers Day Photo Cube | Easy Mothers Day Crafts for Toddlers to Make | DIY Birthday Gifts for Mom from Kids
- Everyone could use a little Smore love! Avery Printable Bag Toppers and Bags (22801) make it easy to re-create this DIY Valentines gift. Just personalize a free Valentine design template at avery.com/valentines, then print it directly on bag toppers. Put your treats in the included bags and attach the self-adhesive toppers. How sweet it is!
- This is a super cute Mothers Day printable for your students to fill out and color for their mother. The great thing is that if they dont have a mom, there is space for them to write a different person. Please leave feedback for this item 🙂
- Make Your Own Mother’s Day Button Art the perfect DIY Mothers Day gift! complete with free Mothers Day printable!
- How are sprinkles made? It’s easier than you think! Super-crafty Alana Jones-Mann shows you how in this simple DIY + free printable to use with Avery Clear Sticker Project Paper (4397). Just personalize the printable and apply to shakers for a fun, and very unique gift. Cupcakes not included!
- FREE Mothers Day Questionnaire for mom and grandma to use and print this year.
- The last day of summer, as the first leaves begin to turn, and the first spider spins a web for the morning dew to spangle. With late summer woodland anemones, and a fallen leaf caught in the cobweb. Made entirely from craft wire, silver-plated wire and glass seed beads, this pendant measures approximately 2.5 from top of bail. My pendants are supplied ready to hang from a necklace of your choice (the cord in some of the pictures is for illustrative purposes only, and will not be included). You can now buy a cord pendant upgrade here http://www.etsy.com/listing/97607306/cord-necklace-upgrade-for-pendants or a copper ball chain upgrade here https://www.etsy.com/listing/113299989/antique-copper-ball-chain-upgrade-for-pendants – I will fit the pendant for you before despatch, so that you receive a ready-to-wear item of jewellery. Alternatively, if you would like me to make a custom necklace for you, please convo me and I will be happy to help. 🙂 All my jewellery is supplied in a pretty gift box.
- Cool DIY Ideas for Fun and Easy Crafts – Heart Hope Dream Catcher for Teen Rooms and Cheap Home Decor Ideas – DIY Moon Pendant for Easy DIY Lighting in Teens Rooms – Dip Dyed String Wall Hanging – DIY Mini Easel Makes Fun DIY Room Decor Idea – Awesome Pinterest DIYs that Are Not Impossible To Make – Creative Do It Yourself Craft Projects for Adults, Teens and Tweens. http://diyprojectsforteens.com/fun-crafts-pinterest
- Recycling and upcycling is not only thrifty these days, itâs trendy too. If you have access to wood pallets (many stores give them away free!!), boy have we got great news for you: weâve rounded up 23 awesome DIY wood pallet ideas! Youâll be crafting up pallet walls, sofas, beverage stands, clocks, and so many different things. The only downside is trying to decide which of these awesome inexpensive projects to start with first! See Also Keep the kids busy with theseÂ 12 Awesome Indoor Activities for Kids. Stuck indoors? Check outÂ 11 Awesome Crafts Boys will Love. 1.Â Pallet Roman Numeral Clock
- Combine gold with chocolate and what little guy wouldn’t want to hold it tight? Click in for Lia Griffith’s St. Patrick’s Day crafts for kids and download the leprechaun candy hugger printable.