Photo via: theharperhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add Fixer Upper Style with these inexpensive farmhouse light fixtures. Browse over 30 light fixtures, most under $200! Joanna Gaines light fixtures have 5 basic styles. Check out what type of light fixtures joanna puts in her homes.
- Give Your White Stove a Touch of Vintage. This would work for a Coastal kitchen and a Farmhouse kitchen.
- No big deal, just some insanely gorgeous light fixtures here. Im not sure why I am having such an affinity for light fixtures these days, but Lambert & Fils, you are rocking my world! This Montreal- based lighting design studio has taken everything I love about mid-century design and m
- How to Spray Paint Shower Fixtures (without the plumbing work) | Blesser House
- Love the colors, the different chairs, the rustic table top, the light in the room and EVERYTHING else.
- DIY FARMHOUSE TABLE. My husband made my 10 foot 8 inch farmhouse table. Top made with shiplap. I painted and distressed it. Legs and apron ordered from Osborne Wood Products. It came out great! But you have to do cross pieces underneath for stability.
- Cotton Candy Plant – Add a burst of color and texture to your garden with these lush ornamental grasses that flourish in hot, humid, dry or wet conditions. Enjoy light pink plumes in late summer with these wild, hardy plants. – Grows to approx. 20 to 36 H – Perennial – Bloom time: all summer – Full sun to partial shade – Hardy in zones 5 to 10
- Retro Sideboard Table Makeover part of a fabulous furniture makeover special! Click through to see some amazing furniture makeover ideas!
- I think flower towers or tipsy pots are such a stunning way to add vertical interest to your garden, porch, or front entry. But not only that, they also are a great way to add a bit of whimsy! Here are 10 awesome ideas for making flower towers or tipsy pot planters. 10 Flower Tower or Tipsy Pot Planter Ideas I love this flower tower from The Kim Six Fix because she made the whole thing for under $10 and so cute! This insanely amazing galvanized tipsy pot is from Annie Steen at Flea Market Gardening House by Hoff used terracotta… [Read More]
- Add farmhouse style to your home with this easy DIY large farmhouse sign. Its simple, clean lines would fit in any decor!
- YES, it is actually possible to declutter your entire home in ONE weekend! These step-by-step instructions are so easy to follow and will show you exactly how to declutter and organize your whole house this weekend! Plus theres even a free decluttering planner included. Theres really no excuse not to get your home decluttered and under control with these easy ideas! | decorbytheseashore.com
- There must be many old furniture laying around your house, basement, backyard, the corner of your garage over the years. Never throw them away! You can repurpose those old furniture into something creative, practical and unique for your home just with a little of handiwork and a bit of creativity. In this post, we have …