Photo via: enjoycontainergardening.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Container gardening just got more fun! With just a few supplies, you can turn a simple kitchen utensil into a unique DIY Hanging Colander Planter.
- Urban homesteaders: If youre limited on space, container gardening might be the answer. But youve got to choose the *right containers for your small garden plan.
- DIY. Raised Bed for Gardening — Step-by-step instructions with photos garden
- Gardening with kids – Wheelbarrow herb garden
- When you’ve got busy kids on-the-go, you need a constant supply of snacks to avoid hangry moments during the hectic back-to-school season. Create these quick and easy protein-packed snack packs to hack the hangry once and for all. Simply fill up a snack-size container with Jack Link’s beef jerky, cheese, and almonds for a grab-and-go after-school snack!
- DIY Watering Can: So easy with an empty plastic liquid detergent container. Save two lids, and you can use the none holey one to shake mix in fertilizer. Brilliant! Another green, recycle, upcycle craft. BE sure to rinse the bottle real well. These bottles could even be spray painted or contact paper added to the outside, wrap the handles in hemp cord or twine… more whimsical – ness!
- Proven Beauty | Gardening Inspiration
- winter floral arrangements, crafts, flowers, gardening, home decor, seasonal holiday decor
- Store gardening tools in mailboxes on the side of your raised garden bed
- vertical garden from old crates, Cool Vertical Gardening Ideas, http://hative.com/cool-vertical-gardening-ideas/,
- I think flower towers or tipsy pots are such a stunning way to add vertical interest to your garden, porch, or front entry. But not only that, they also are a great way to add a bit of whimsy! Here are 10 awesome ideas for making flower towers or tipsy pot planters. 10 Flower Tower or Tipsy Pot Planter Ideas I love this flower tower from The Kim Six Fix because she made the whole thing for under $10 and so cute! This insanely amazing galvanized tipsy pot is from Annie Steen at Flea Market Gardening House by Hoff used terracotta… [Read More]
- Melt 1 cup Vaseline in microwave until liquid, stir in 1 packet of koolaid. Pour into container and let sit! Homemade lipgloss… Great for party favors or for girls party to dos