Photo via: bestoflife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Set your table with these pink, purple and yellow Shopkins dinner plates to create a colorful and fun display. Each plate is decorated with Apple Blossom, Strawberry Kiss and DLish Donut matching your party theme perfectly.
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- Halloween is right around the corner and it is one of the best parties to throw…just so many ideas! With that being said, I will be hosting a halloween costume party this year and focusing on a black on black palette with hints of metallics. I seriously cannot wait, Ill use chalkboards, gold and metallic painted pumpkins, calligraphy labels, pillar candles, black desserts, vintage frame photo booth, and possibly some sort of fun game. Im a sucker for decorating and am looking forward to having all of my friends together…dressed to impress of course! Ill keep you updated!
- It could say that a baby shower is the sweetest party. This is a happy and memorable moment. Mom-to-be can share the joys and expectations that will be a true mother with their friends. To prepare for this celebration, you need to look for some interesting decorating ideas to make you and your friends’ baby […]
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- DIY letters can be used for a wide variety of crafts and decorating ideas. They add more beauty to your home. If your are decorating your home or planning a party, why not choose your favorite word and phrase, and use them to spell out a name, or put a saying on a wall in a bedroom or kitchen? There…
- Throw a fun Trolls birthday party with these free printable Trolls table cards. Youll get six different troll characters in tent shaped tables cards that are perfect for indoor or outdoor parties.
- There are plenty of holiday books that incorporate snow. From The Snowman to The Christmas Miracle, snow is a fun part of the holiday season, even if you live someplace warm. Along with reading one of your favorite holiday books, why not make your own play snow? Only two ingredients, and your kids will be in for hours of fun.
- Some birthday party themes for girls call for some serious crafting, and whether youre searching for an activity or birthday decorations for girls who come to your party, these pinwheel and letter printouts are a great choice.
- Paint some Chairs – Get ready for Spring by painting some shelves or upcycling furniture! Top 10 Chalk Paint Tips for Beginners is included in this post, with plenty of DIY Project Ideas to decorate your home or even the garden!
- How to photograph baby with Christmas lights. A DIY set up that you can easily recreate in the comfort of your own home.