Photo via: barefoot-blue-jean-night.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- 2014 Christmas Gift Guide- over 57,000 of the most unique gift ideas. DON’T do any Christmas shopping before reading this!
- Ive just tried this method of losing 15 POUNDS in one month without exercise and Ive ALREADY LOST WEIGHT! And these simple tips are SO EASY! I wish I had known about this sooner! Definitely pinning!
- I love doing little gifty flips! This Heart Jewelry Box DIY Project made a sad thrift store find and into an an adorable gift for someone special!
- Easy Valentine Trifle Dessert recipe. Yum! This looks amazing! Definitely going to make this Valentines Day treat.
- While a Shamrock Shake is a delicious reason to look forward to St. Patrick’s Day, it definitely is not the healthiest beverage option. Rather than getting a fast food shake full of unhealthy ingredients, try making this Guilt-Free Healthy Shamrock Shake Recipe.
- 2014/73 – charger-thief protection | UK Crochet Patterns. I will be doing this when I get home!
- Curtis Stones Leek and Herb Stuffing recipe was good enough to even make Rachael Ray drool. Youll definitely want this side dish on your dinner table this holiday season!
- Piyamas party birthday! !!
- DIY Creative Craft Hacks that are SUPER helpful when doing a diy project!
- Our poor little dog, Pearl, has to smell the wonderful things we cook all the time. It must be torture to have all those wonderful smells penetrating your nasal cavities knowing that you won’t get any. Yes, life for Pearl is pretty tough. You should definitely feel bad for her. Sometimes she even has to go on …