Photo via: settingforfour.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- DIY Lava Lamp Tutorial – Fun and Quick DIY Project Idea for Kids and Teens
- Upcycle a plain dresser with this fabulous DIY tutorial! This Sweet Roses Mod Podge Dresser is a great way to add a feminine chic touch to a precious furniture piece. Pretty and stylish, this dresser project will help you revamp your home decor with ease. This dresser could easily fit anywhere from a seaside cottage to rustic farmhouse. Versatile, sophisticated, and easy, if you are looking for a weekend painting project, this is DIY tutorial you’ve been searching for. Add a touch of elegance…
- DIY Jar Lamp 2 Easy Low Budget DIY Project For Bright Evenings: Jar Lamp
- Start with a balloon and some twine and end up with a Glitter Twine Ball Ornament! So easy!
- Cotton Candy Plant – Add a burst of color and texture to your garden with these lush ornamental grasses that flourish in hot, humid, dry or wet conditions. Enjoy light pink plumes in late summer with these wild, hardy plants. – Grows to approx. 20 to 36 H – Perennial – Bloom time: all summer – Full sun to partial shade – Hardy in zones 5 to 10
- If you have little girls, there is a high chance they might want to dress up as Queen Elsa this Halloween! This DIY wool wig is simple and you can add as many snowflakes or gems as you like, so easy!
- Dress up your Christmas and holiday cards with fun, festive wraparound labels you can personalize and print yourself using free printables and templates from Avery. This helpful step-by-step will show you how easy it is to personalize and print these labels for a fun twist on your usual Christmas card.
- Ana White | Build a DIY Farmhouse Crib – Featuring DIYstinctly Made | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Dress up regular balloons with Sharpies for Halloween.
- Make this fun Easter Egg Slime! So easy to make and you can even make it more like silly putty to easily fit into your Easter Eggs. Easter Science | Slime | Easter Slime | Borax Slime Recipe | Slime Recipe | Glitter Slime Recipe via @bestideaskids
- Move over grey, there’s a new shade in town and it’s appearing on the walls of the most stylish homes as interior designers everywhere fall for its feminine charms…