Photo via: craft-your-home.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- Hoy te quiero enseñar unas ideas encantadoras para una fiesta infantil para el Día de San Patricio (¡que cae el 17 de marzo, este sábado, por si no lo sabías!). Vienen del blog de Lisa Storms, quien tiene una mano impresionante con papel, tijeras …
- In need of more closet storage? This easy tutorial shows you how to make custom closet shelves on a budget! These DIY shelves are the perfect way to add storage space and get your closet organized once and for all! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Having a big, organized closet makes getting ready for the day a much more pleasant process. While you don’t have to rock designer duds everyday, or spend a lot on your wardrobe, you can certainly hang your clothes in a closet fit for a king or queen to keep them in good condition while streamlining your daily routine. Plus, for homeowners, making permanent installations may help increase the value of your home.
- Getting ready in the morning is so much easier when your closets and dressers are neat and tidy. Great simple tips for keeping your clothes organized! | closet organization, clothes organization, organizing tips, organizing ideas, organize your life
- closet storage
- Wine cellar in closet space. The doors dont have to hide anything when your closet looks like this.
- Organized Boys Room Closet Before and After | Organizing Homelife
- Closet Redux Part 1
- How sweet! Make your dogs bed something that you wont want to hide in the closet. Wine barrels are an easy way to achieve + beautiful.
- Sprucing up a cheap-o mirror. This could be the solution to my ugly mirrored closet doors.
- Keep the prescription bottles to reuse as storage containers!!! They work perfectly for storing quarters in the car for parking, q-tips for traveling, or safety pins in your closet!