Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Halloween Costume: Frosted Mini Wheat – Use foam for this costume, cover it in brown felt, then use white spray paint to give it the “frosted” look. Cut out the eyes and grin with black felt and hot glue to the brown felt. Glue an empty milk carton to a ball cap with some really thick looking white pipe cleaner coming out of the spout to look like milk is pouring out of the milk carton.
- Me… at home with my favorite music playing, sitting on the sofa, window open to cool air coming in, getting ready to read a new book.
- Seriously, this is killer vegan chili! Get ready to wow your family and impress your friends! Jump over to fullofbeans.us for the details!
- Paint some Chairs – Get ready for Spring by painting some shelves or upcycling furniture! Top 10 Chalk Paint Tips for Beginners is included in this post, with plenty of DIY Project Ideas to decorate your home or even the garden!
- Time to go digital! Science digital resources! STEM, FOSS inspired and more! Get ready to engage your students!
- Get ready for game day with 10 football crafts and recipes + this creative Game Day Referee Banner to keep your guest in line!
- Richele Christensen: Halloween Configuration Book Part 15
- Valentine’s Day is coming. Being romantic can be difficult sometimes, however, there are some pretty easy but cool hacks to earn points with your SO. If you need more ideas about the most romantic day of the year I’m pleased to announce that you came to the right place. Check out our 27 Valentine’s Day […]
- Elegant centerpieces bring a warm, romantic flair to your dining or living room. If you are still struggling with your table decorations when the holiday season is coming, create your own centerpiece can be an excellent budget choice. You can enjoy its luxurious appeal while being frugal.
- Interested in starting a blog and making money from home? I earned my first $200 within 3 months of starting Frugal on the Prairie then went on to earn a full-time income from home about 6 months later! If youre ready to get started, I have a step-by-step tutorial for setting up your domain a
- DIY Halloween Costume: Zorro – Wear all black for this one. Get an eye mask and a wide rim black hat (craft or costume store). Carry around a fake sword for the extra effect.
- DIY Halloween Costume: Thing 1, Thing 2 – Get Einstein wigs and spray them with blue hair spray. Find matching red skirts and tank tops. Use white felt and a permanent marker to create the Thing 1 and Thing 2 circles and then you can either hot glue them to the tank tops or put ribbon on them and wear them around your neck. Add red shoes, fishnets, red gloves and a funky pair of sunglasses to complete the look.