Photo via: askannamoseley.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Four tips that are guaranteed to completely eliminate the smell of diapers in your home, a MUST read! | Simple.Home.Blessings. for Ask Anna
- Red Potato Salad – Creamy red-skinned potatoes with bacon, celery, green onions and dill.
- DIY Watering Can: So easy with an empty plastic liquid detergent container. Save two lids, and you can use the none holey one to shake mix in fertilizer. Brilliant! Another green, recycle, upcycle craft. BE sure to rinse the bottle real well. These bottles could even be spray painted or contact paper added to the outside, wrap the handles in hemp cord or twine… more whimsical – ness!
- **DIY** Build a 3 drum rain collection system – living Green And Frugally
- Designer Anna Smith shares her top ten favorite IKEA hacks for adding some serious mid-century style to your home.
- This pesto spaghetti is like summer in a dinner bowl.—Extra-creamy avocado pesto and smoky grilled corn takes your pesto pasta over the top in the flavor department!
- Grandmas caramel corn is the best homemade, salty, sweet caramel corn youll ever make!
- Dusting Hacks And Cleaning Tips For The Home – Im so glad I found these cleaning hacks! Easy, quick and it actually WORKS!
- Eclectic bedroom with a green wardrobe and distressed headboard
- The Science School Yard has a freebie for teaching the 3 Rs. Go Green with this fun STEM activity as well!
- Decorating with Air PlantsAir plants are a great way to add green to your home. They are relatively easy to gr
- Pottery Barn Beachcomber basket with chunky ivory throw, green velvet and fig leaf pillow. Great tips for winter home maintenance! ad