Photo via: forums.gardenweb.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Claire remembers sitting on this swinging chair in her back garden with her mother – she loved living nearby
- …I want her in my garden!!!!
- Store gardening tools in mailboxes on the side of your raised garden bed
- 10 Smart Reasons to Use Raised Beds in Your Garden: save money and grow more!
- Cotton Candy Plant – Add a burst of color and texture to your garden with these lush ornamental grasses that flourish in hot, humid, dry or wet conditions. Enjoy light pink plumes in late summer with these wild, hardy plants. – Grows to approx. 20 to 36 H – Perennial – Bloom time: all summer – Full sun to partial shade – Hardy in zones 5 to 10
- Weekly Faves: 5 Inspiring Outdoor Spaces: From tiny garden nooks to insanely expansive views, this weeks installation of Outdoor Faves celebrates beautiful spaces in all shapes and sizes.: In its post Decorators Gone Wild, Garden Design takes a look at interior designers personal gardens at Landscape Pleasures, an event held at the Parish Art Museum, in Southhampton, NY.
- Paint some Chairs – Get ready for Spring by painting some shelves or upcycling furniture! Top 10 Chalk Paint Tips for Beginners is included in this post, with plenty of DIY Project Ideas to decorate your home or even the garden!
- Simple things you can do every day to keep your home clean. Helpful cleaning tips in this infographic!
- Organizing Ideas For Every Room in Your House
- This teacher planner and sub binder is a growing bundle and includes everything you need to stay organized every year! Updated twice a year for two versions January to December and August to July. (updated in the summer and in January) Can be made into two binders or
- Every year my entire family (brothers, sister, parents, grandkids and all) head to Panama City Beach for 1 week of vacation relaxing on the beach. This year though we decided to try something that we haven’t done in 15 years… head to Breckenridge, Colorado for a week in the mountains. We leave mid July but …
- These sweet floral designs are whimsical and oh-so-perfect for any little Princess!The Golden Floral has the perfect variety of color hues in it to make it perfect for every season – brights for Spring & Summer and rich golds for Fall & Winter. I am so in love with this print!***I am no longer able to get the Golden Floral Fabric. Once the instock hats are gone, the print will no longer be available!***The Mushroom Floral…well it has the sweetest little mushroom, flowers and stars scattered across it. I can hardly even handle the cuteness!!Each hat is created with quality cotton knit fabric.Please note that each item is handmade and so it is normal for there to be a few slight imperfections. These will never effect the useability or look of the hat or I will give you a full refund!Each hat is created with quality cotton knit fabric.Please note that each item is handmade and so it is normal for there to be a few slight imperfections. These will never effect the useability or look of the hat or I will give you a full refund!