Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Corta una caja de cartón en tiras para hacer unos señaladores geniales. | 17 Impresionantes regalos DIY que puedes hacer con cosas que hay en tu casa
- Hoy te quiero enseñar unas ideas encantadoras para una fiesta infantil para el Día de San Patricio (¡que cae el 17 de marzo, este sábado, por si no lo sabías!). Vienen del blog de Lisa Storms, quien tiene una mano impresionante con papel, tijeras …
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Chicken with Arugula | A healthy, tasty & easy recipe for any crazy weeknight. Ten minutes of prep in the morning & dinner is done! http://www.beckysbestbites.com/slow-cooker-mushroom-ranch-chicken-with-arugula/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Becky%27s%20Best%20Bites&utm_content=Slow%20Cooker%20Mushroom%20Ranch%20Chicken%20with%20Arugula dinnertonight slowcook
- Make a Date Jar with 175 Date Ideas. Blues for him and pinks for her. You could even make one with the kids too!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Bathroom organizer – 50 Decorative Rustic Storage Projects For a Beautifully Organized Home
- Dreaming of a new kitchen, or maybe an expanded deck? Heres what you can expect to pay on the most popular projects nationwide.
- Add Jell-O to your popsicles so they dont melt into a drippy mess.
- Patio Ideas On A Budget – Bing Images
- 34 Ways to Decorate Your Walls Even If Youre a Terrible DIYer
- Wooden Toy SORTING STICKS A Montessori Inspired por applenamos