Photo via: expressdecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- HGTV Metal Finish Table Lamp
- Refinished dresser tutorial. Priming, sanding, painting, refinishing old rusty handles with new paint. Grey dresser with gloss white handles. On livingincolormom.com
- The last day of summer, as the first leaves begin to turn, and the first spider spins a web for the morning dew to spangle. With late summer woodland anemones, and a fallen leaf caught in the cobweb. Made entirely from craft wire, silver-plated wire and glass seed beads, this pendant measures approximately 2.5 from top of bail. My pendants are supplied ready to hang from a necklace of your choice (the cord in some of the pictures is for illustrative purposes only, and will not be included). You can now buy a cord pendant upgrade here http://www.etsy.com/listing/97607306/cord-necklace-upgrade-for-pendants or a copper ball chain upgrade here https://www.etsy.com/listing/113299989/antique-copper-ball-chain-upgrade-for-pendants – I will fit the pendant for you before despatch, so that you receive a ready-to-wear item of jewellery. Alternatively, if you would like me to make a custom necklace for you, please convo me and I will be happy to help. 🙂 All my jewellery is supplied in a pretty gift box.
- HGTV 4 Light Pendant In Oiled Bronze
- Recipe to make some super easy and delicious tasting JELLO Lip Gloss!
- Love this idea. No vines tho… And maybe some rustic metal pipes to hang instead of that weird wire.
- How to change up wire shelves for less than $10
- Fixer Upper: A Craftsman Remodel for Coffeehouse Owners | HGTVs Fixer Upper With Chip and Joanna Gaines | HGTV
- Learn about Rooms Viewer from HGTV
- Recovering lamp shades. Spray paint thrift store lamps and use cute fabric to recover the shades!
- Thrift Store Lamp Makeover-Gold Spray Paint-Mod Podge
- DIY Jar Lamp 2 Easy Low Budget DIY Project For Bright Evenings: Jar Lamp