Photo via: milkwhoney.blogspot.ro
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- Office Supplies | Cool Makeup Organizers To Give Your Makeup A Proper Home
- Workspace of the Week: Calm and useful home office | Unclutterer
- built in grill with retaining wall | Built-in Grill and Outdoor Kitchens | Western DuPage Landscaping
- Gorgeous home office with pops of gold + leopard. Dream Home Office Decor: beautiful color scheme, minimalistic feel. Dream Big.
- This is a very minimalistic home office design. I love the wall decorations. Theyre simple and fun. Dream Home Office Decor: fun and minimalistic wall decoration ideas. Dream Big.
- Add privacy while keeping your view with half-height cafe-style shutters. Perfect for a desk space or home office. http://www.theshutterstore.com
- Sita Montgomery Interiors: My Home Office Makeover Reveal
- Built-in food dishes. No more doggie bowls to move around when sweeping/mopping.@christysterling
- Pooches like to be cozy, but they also want to keep you within sight. Under benches, in kitchen islands, in open cabinet bases—all are perfect spots for built-in sleep nooks.
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …