Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vaginal Odor – How to Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor with Home Remedies
- Home Remedies For Skin Tightening
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Bathroom organizer – 50 Decorative Rustic Storage Projects For a Beautifully Organized Home
- Workspace of the Week: Calm and useful home office | Unclutterer
- vintage wooden wall decorative at home
- Here are 10 new ways to use LEGOs to decorate with in your home.
- Wood Sign Tutorial | Click Pic for 25 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- Add privacy while keeping your view with half-height cafe-style shutters. Perfect for a desk space or home office. http://www.theshutterstore.com
- Home made photo booth with props. From http://www.lovemydress.net/blog/2013/01/agatha-christie-poirot-wedding.html.
- Designer Anna Smith shares her top ten favorite IKEA hacks for adding some serious mid-century style to your home.