Photo via: apieceofrainbow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- A covered deck allows you to get more use from your outdoor space whether youre seeking shelter from the rain or intense sun.
- Dreaming of a new kitchen, or maybe an expanded deck? Heres what you can expect to pay on the most popular projects nationwide.
- Be the Good in the World! Believe There is Good in the World Makes a great gift! Made from solid wood and hand-lettered. Routed keyhole hanger hollowed out of the back for strong, secure, flush hanging! (please note that the picture showing the keyhole is actually the back of another piece, not this sign.) Choose your stain and paint colors! Before you add the sign to your cart, you have the option of choosing your stain color and lettering color for the Be the Good part. Etsy only allows …
- Deck repairs are essential if you want to get the most out of your outdoor sanctuary. These deck repairs will make sure your garden deck is at its best!
- Make wood stain from natural household materials! These 7 quick and easy wood stains are super effective, long lasting, low cost, and non-toxic! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Store and display your prized stringed instrument! Keep your ukulele handy while also keeping it out of the way! Admire your guitar even when youre not playing it! This hanger holds 1 instrument. Made of solid wood – stain will bring out the natural beauty of the wood grain. Flower design is hand-stenciled in paint. Each hanger will vary slightly, of course, based on the wood grain. Choose your stain! Stencil is painted in white unless you request otherwise (you can note a different color c…
- how to grow, propagate, chop & freeze this versatile herb. Basil is one of those plants that grows almost anywhere and needs minimal care. It was the very first herb I ever planted and has been part of my herb garden ever since.
- How to Do Eye Makeup for Your Eye Shape | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- Pintrest Deck Ideas | Deck and Patio Ideas / very nicely done small patio
- Decorative plant containers give your patio, deck and garden an instant makeover. Shop Plow & Hearth for decorative containers in a variety of styles and sizes.
- Teal stain & crown molding http://www.pincookie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/old-door-%2B-crown-molding-headboard.jpg