Photo via: yourcozyhome.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- crepe paper cabbage rose added to gift wrapping by craftberry bush
- Crepe paper flower headband
- An easy craft project for Halloween to add some decoration to your home. Using paper mache letters, scrapbook paper, and embellishments.
- These tissue paper pumpkin favours are a great treat to send to school on Halloween or they make super cute party favours! Use them for any fall occasion!
- Claire remembers sitting on this swinging chair in her back garden with her mother – she loved living nearby
- Let me explain why it’s called Brilliant. First, the weekday has spacious area for your plans while the weekend sections are given smaller spaces making the scheduler perfect for organizing times at work or in school. Second, there is wide grid note on back of each pages for jotting down anything you want! Lastly, the coolest part! This scheduler features a paper tripod used to stand the scheduler which allows you to easily check the plans at glance. Find more brilliant features at MochiThings.
- Simple Ribbon Bookmark | 15 Minute Back to School Craft, How to make Ribbon Bookmarks from Paper Clips. A 15 Minute Back to School craft. Match the bookmarks to an agenda or a notebook for pretty organization! by Craftivity Designs
- Make this easy pencil pouch from cardboard tubes – yep, you heard right! I made this adorable pencil case using upcycled toilet paper rolls that were headed for the trash. I use it to stow my adult coloring tools for my current work in progress but its great for pencils, and a perfect back to school craft for big kids, teens, and tweens!
- Paper chains as a back drop for a dessert table. Colourful and festive!
- Halloween DIY projects- cut paper decorations- funky and fun bats, skulls and other Halloween shapes via Holiday Hoopla.
- Toilet Paper Roll Creepy Eyes halloween diy decor decorations outside upcycle
- Richele Christensen: Halloween Configuration Book Part 15