Photo via: frogsandsnailsandpuppydogtail.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Do you love fall? These apple squeeze balls are the perfect stacking activity for Ten Apples Up On Top as well as awesome stress/calm down balls for kids! This fall my son has been enjoying reading Ten Apples Up On Top by Dr. Seuss to me instead of the other way around! We decided to…Read More »
- Everyone loves having something whimsical in the nursery – I am a sucker for books and letters. This set of wooden letters by AWorkinProgress is absolutely adorable! See my Buy Me! Board to DIY for half the price!:)
- 8 fascinating egg science experiments for kids, easy to do at home in the kitchen, also are good ideas for science fairs.
- colour changing flowers – fun (and pretty!) science experiment for kids
- How to make a buttery, flaky sourdough pie crust – especially good for apple pies and lemon pies! This sourdough crust can be used for both sweet pies and savory pies like quiches and tarts. Its very versatile and easy to make using a food processor, but can also be made by hand. | pinchmysalt.com
- Let’s face it, once you have kids your house is never clean. I struggle with this everyday. I’m not a neat freak but I can’t stand clutter, it makes me anxious. I came across some adorable and genius kid room organization ideas online. I wanted to share them in case you are like me and …
- Everyone could use a little Smore love! Avery Printable Bag Toppers and Bags (22801) make it easy to re-create this DIY Valentines gift. Just personalize a free Valentine design template at avery.com/valentines, then print it directly on bag toppers. Put your treats in the included bags and attach the self-adhesive toppers. How sweet it is!
- 15 Fun and Easy Sewing Projects for Kids. These starter sewing projects will help kids learn and develop dexterity and coordination. Sewing can bring hours of joy and its also a practical life skill.
- Make a Date Jar with 175 Date Ideas. Blues for him and pinks for her. You could even make one with the kids too!
- The Science School Yard has a freebie for teaching the 3 Rs. Go Green with this fun STEM activity as well!
- Use this step by step guide and learn how to make a custom design with your Silhouette Cameo in the Silhouette Design Studio software.