Photo via: letsupcycle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The last day of summer, as the first leaves begin to turn, and the first spider spins a web for the morning dew to spangle. With late summer woodland anemones, and a fallen leaf caught in the cobweb. Made entirely from craft wire, silver-plated wire and glass seed beads, this pendant measures approximately 2.5 from top of bail. My pendants are supplied ready to hang from a necklace of your choice (the cord in some of the pictures is for illustrative purposes only, and will not be included). You can now buy a cord pendant upgrade here http://www.etsy.com/listing/97607306/cord-necklace-upgrade-for-pendants or a copper ball chain upgrade here https://www.etsy.com/listing/113299989/antique-copper-ball-chain-upgrade-for-pendants – I will fit the pendant for you before despatch, so that you receive a ready-to-wear item of jewellery. Alternatively, if you would like me to make a custom necklace for you, please convo me and I will be happy to help. 🙂 All my jewellery is supplied in a pretty gift box.
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- best-friend-card Love this gift idea!! So simple but it is really heartfelt kind of gift! Maybe I could try this one for the next birthday of my best friend!!! For more ideas dont forget to visit their website http://k4craft.com/ K4craft K4crafttutorials
- If your skin is dry, you already know how important a daily moisturizing facial regimen could be for your skin! While the face creams, lotions and serums do their bit, it is a great idea to try out some of the best known facial masks for moisturizing your skin. Homemade facial masks would help to nourish and moisturize your skin without burning a hole in your pocket. You must try them out if your really love your skin! 1. Yogurt Moisturizing mask: To prepare this amazing Vitamin C moisturizing facial mask, you would require- Plain yoghurt (two spoons) Orange juice (two spoons) Almond oil (one spoons) Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and keep stirring till the mixture becomes thick. Apply the mask on cleansed skin. Avoid the delicate area around your eyes. Wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Almond oil moisturizes your skin. Orange juice provides your skin with vitamin C and yoghurt nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. 2. Moisturizing oats mask: To prepare this hydrating mask for glowing skin, you need- Banana (one-half) Ground oats (four spoons) Honey (one spoon) Milk (one spoon) Smash half-a-banana and mix it with honey and oats. Ensure that the paste thus formed is a consistent one. Add milk and apply the mask on your face and neck. Wait for twenty minutes and wash off with warm water with gentle circular motions. Banana is a potent source of nutrients, fruit enzymes and vitamins that promote healthy skin that glows. Honey is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant that is known to prevent dry skin. Milk hydrates the skin. Oats exfoliate the skin and help you to get rid of dull skin. More: 5 best honey hair treatments for silky, glossy hair >> 3. Chocolate Moisturizing mask: To prepare a rich choco-almond moisturizing mask, you require- Cacao powder (two spoons) Milk cream (two spoons) All the components should be blended in a blender to make a smooth paste. Apply on face and wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with tepid water while rubbing in a gentle way. Cacao powder is rich in antioxidants. Milk cream along with almonds hydrates the skin thoroughly and prevents dryness. The mask will leave your skin clean and bright. 4. Egg Moisturizing mask: To make a rich hydrating avocado and olive oil mask, you need- Olive oil (extra virgin-three spoons) Egg white (one) Apple cider vinegar (one spoon) Add olive oil and vinegar. Whip an egg white and add it to the mixture. Apply on face and wait for thirty minutes. Wash off with warm water. Egg has essential fatty acids that will make your skin soft and smooth. Olive oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer. Apple cider vinegar, along with egg white, promotes firm skin for a quick facelift. 5. Coconut oil Moisturizing Face Mask: For super moisturizing mask try coconut oil, you will need- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil 1 tablespoon of honey Using your fingers, gently apply the mixture to your entire face in a circular motion. Allow mixture to dry and harden for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water to hydrate, moisturize and plump up aging skin. Incorporating one of these face masks in your regular beauty routine would help to treat dry skin by moisturizing it thoroughly. Which one do you plan to try out first? |
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!
- Now, wed rather not linger on the fact that its almost 30 years since The Breakfast Club first hit cinemas because its going to make us all feel really really old. Instead, wed rather highlight the incredible fanbase who have helped to turn the film into a cult hit and a mainstay of any 80s movies retrospective. One of the greatest gifts that this endless enthusiasm has brought us is the extremely impressive variety of artwork that super fans have created to celebrate the iconic teen movie. Weve scoured the web for the 10 greatest examples and you can find the talented artists at the bottom. Here are 20 things you (probably) didnt know about The Breakfast Club And heres where the cast of The Breakfast Club are now
- You know you love it…that mug that you reach for every morning–the one youre disappointed if its in the sink…and you might even hand wash if it is dirty. If you dont have one, youre totally missing-out! Mine recently broke (I dropped it!). So Im making a new mug–and getting inspiration from these 100 Awesome DIY Coffee Mug Art Creations. On to the awesome DIY muggnificentness! Unique DIY Mug Art: This nail-polish Marbled Mug of cuteness is awesome. Make your own disposable coffee cup! No tutorial, just a beautiful idea…Polymer Clay Swirls Mug. I love this Hand-Painted Floral cuppa. All my mugs should be Polka-Dot
- GREAT birthday idea that could be used for any age!! Instead of buying him just one gift, I decided to get him 12 gifts which he has to open every hour as of 9:31am. 31 minutes because he turns 31 years old. The gifts are all meaningful (between him and I) and range from $2 to $100. He gets to enjoy his birthday the entire day 🙂
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).