Photo via: thefancyshack.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- Why buy a separate TV tray, laptop stand, and coffee table when you can make a 3 in 1 table? If you love saving space, then you need to check out this Wooden DIY Convertible Table tutorial.
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- Looking for small outdoor beverage table ideas? Check out the DIY plans for this easy to build wooden beverage table with built in ice chest. A great table to enjoy some drinks like iced tea or some ice cold beer – perfect for your next party!
- You know you love it…that mug that you reach for every morning–the one youre disappointed if its in the sink…and you might even hand wash if it is dirty. If you dont have one, youre totally missing-out! Mine recently broke (I dropped it!). So Im making a new mug–and getting inspiration from these 100 Awesome DIY Coffee Mug Art Creations. On to the awesome DIY muggnificentness! Unique DIY Mug Art: This nail-polish Marbled Mug of cuteness is awesome. Make your own disposable coffee cup! No tutorial, just a beautiful idea…Polymer Clay Swirls Mug. I love this Hand-Painted Floral cuppa. All my mugs should be Polka-Dot
- DIY centerpiece box using scrap wood and couple of nails. Good centerpiece for your dining table without spending extra money on beautiful table accent. homemade centerpiece l wood product l homemade wood product l easy diy l frugal diy project l woodwork l Christmas decor l Christmas diy
- Give the gift of FabFitFun this season! Every box just keeps getting better: just $39.99 w/code YES to get $240+ of full-size makeup, fashion, + wellness goodies. From Marrakesh hair oil, to gold necklaces to Dermalogica skin care, and more the FabFitFun box has got what you need.
- I would love to try this DIY project. Upcycle an old coffee table i to this awesome upholstered ottoman.
- best-friend-card Love this gift idea!! So simple but it is really heartfelt kind of gift! Maybe I could try this one for the next birthday of my best friend!!! For more ideas dont forget to visit their website http://k4craft.com/ K4craft K4crafttutorials
- 2014 Christmas Gift Guide- over 57,000 of the most unique gift ideas. DON’T do any Christmas shopping before reading this!
- Cute DIY gift basket idea for Coffee Lovers using K-Cups via Happy Go Lucky – Do it Yourself Gift Baskets Ideas for All Occasions – Perfect for Christmas – Birthdays or anytime
- Everyone loves having something whimsical in the nursery – I am a sucker for books and letters. This set of wooden letters by AWorkinProgress is absolutely adorable! See my Buy Me! Board to DIY for half the price!:)