Photo via: recapo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Who said stuffing has to be served as-is? On The Chew Michael Symon gave viewers a new way to use their favorite Thanksgiving stuffing recipe. His Stuffing Pierogies are too good to pass up.
- Rachael Rays leftover bottle of Chianti was put to great use! Her 5-Ingredient Mulled Wine is easy and too good not to make as a festive holiday beverage!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Use up your leftover cranberry sauce to make a delicious and healthy yogurt parfait. Yummmm
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake Recipe via Dessert Now Dinner Later – This EASY and delicious Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake is layered with light, fluffy white cake, topped with whipped cream cheese frosting and a fresh raspberry glaze! Perfect for parties, potlucks, or a Valentines Day dessert! The Best EASY Sheet Cakes Recipes – Simple and Quick Party Crowds Desserts for Holidays, Special Occasions and Family Celebrations
- Copycat Samoa Girl Scout Cookies: I can’t wait to share these Copycat Samoa Girl Scout Cookies with you! These are delicious and it is definitively a thrifty way to save on your favorite treats!
- Sweet Potato Hash Egg Cups – were taking baked eggs to the next level and adding a sweet potato/cheddar cheese base for the most delicious, satisfying savory breakfast youll eat this year!
- A great tote bag can be everything! This roomy and durable tote bag is great for carrying everything: books, crafting supplies, groceries, and anything else you need to take with you. Each bag is prin
- Holiday Butter Cookie Recipe; these simple, four ingredient Holiday Butter Cookies are absolutely delicious! They can be decorated with nuts, sprinkles, cherries and more. You are only limited by your imagination.
- There are plenty of holiday books that incorporate snow. From The Snowman to The Christmas Miracle, snow is a fun part of the holiday season, even if you live someplace warm. Along with reading one of your favorite holiday books, why not make your own play snow? Only two ingredients, and your kids will be in for hours of fun.
- Elegant centerpieces bring a warm, romantic flair to your dining or living room. If you are still struggling with your table decorations when the holiday season is coming, create your own centerpiece can be an excellent budget choice. You can enjoy its luxurious appeal while being frugal.