Photo via: theivorylane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- gallery wall with clock and key-www.goldenboysandme.com
- Do not stand at my grave and weep by Mary Elizabeth Frye is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about Quotes related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another …
- snowflake templates – love these – so pretty is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another people via your facebook, pinterest, …
- corner gallery wall
- Wall to wall picture gallery!
- nice How To Create A Gallery Wall by http://www.top100-home-decor-pics.club/living-room-decorations/how-to-create-a-gallery-wall/
- If you have a little one who is obsessed with princesses, try making a few of these glamorous DIY’s for a little extra fun.
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- If youre thinking of building a garden shed, renovating one you have, or simply love tiny buildings, this gallery is for you. Theres so many choices for layout, design, windows, doors, and basic building materials. Browse through and save your top picks to Pinterest.
- 20 DIY LIFE HACKS. Aaaaah, Im totally obsessed with these!! So many useful tips.
- Add Fixer Upper Style with these inexpensive farmhouse light fixtures. Browse over 30 light fixtures, most under $200! Joanna Gaines light fixtures have 5 basic styles. Check out what type of light fixtures joanna puts in her homes.
- As soon as interior barn doors started getting popular, I knew I wanted to jump on the bandwagon. Not only did they fit perfectly with the style of my living room, but I had the perfect opening for them to go on: Pretty bland, right? We had originally planned on putting crown moulding …