Photo via: theknot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Gift Ideas for Photos – Homemade Picture Frames – Best Creative Home Decor Projects Pinterest | DIY JOY
- DIY Wood Slice Picture Frame DIY Picture Frame DIY Home DIY Decor — love this! this would look soo perfect in the guest room with the other nature stuff.
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Wall to wall picture gallery!
- 100+ Picture Perfect DIY Paper Flowers…perfect for all crafts…weddings…parties or just for fun! A huge selection!
- 6 Cheap Bedroom Decorating Ideas! (Also really like the stools at the end of the bed in the picture)
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Tiered Trays from Picture Frames @istandarddesign
- Grad ceremony picture idea for your graduation announcement.
- PICTURE ONLY
- Such a cute knit hat pattern and perfect for beginners, an easy knitting pattern. Look like a fox for Halloween in this cute hat. Click the picture to read more! | Pattymac Knits
- If the picture doesnt convince you enough, here are 3 incredible reasons to paint your windows dark!