Photo via: google.com.ar
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thrift Store Lamp Makeover-Gold Spray Paint-Mod Podge
- I bought a grapevine wreath at a consignment store for a few dollars. Some black spray paint and a glittery sign spruced it right up!
- DIY Halloween Costume: Frosted Mini Wheat – Use foam for this costume, cover it in brown felt, then use white spray paint to give it the “frosted” look. Cut out the eyes and grin with black felt and hot glue to the brown felt. Glue an empty milk carton to a ball cap with some really thick looking white pipe cleaner coming out of the spout to look like milk is pouring out of the milk carton.
- 10 Thrift Store Shopping Secrets You Should Know (like how to find the best thrift stores in your area using the National Thrift Store Directory)!
- Save so much money on home decor buy purchasing certain items at the thrift store! This is a great list of home decor essentials to watch for on your next thrifting trip!
- Plan a Crafting Party with this great idea of making vintage glittered book wreaths! Easy to do. Find a thrift store book now! From theMagicBrushinc.com
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- How to Spray Paint Shower Fixtures (without the plumbing work) | Blesser House
- How to upgrade door knobs with spray paint — the RIGHT way so youll only have to do it ONCE! Get all the details (and why you shouldnt take shortcuts) from Sawdust2Stitches on Remodelaholic.com
- DIY Watering Can: So easy with an empty plastic liquid detergent container. Save two lids, and you can use the none holey one to shake mix in fertilizer. Brilliant! Another green, recycle, upcycle craft. BE sure to rinse the bottle real well. These bottles could even be spray painted or contact paper added to the outside, wrap the handles in hemp cord or twine… more whimsical – ness!
- Drape fabric over a doll and spray with fabric stiffener…Ghostly DIY
- REMOVE PET HAIR from Carpets: Fabric softener loosens stubborn hair for easy removal. Mix 1 part fabric softener with 3 parts water in a spray bottle. Lightly mist- dont saturate, let dry, then vacuum for a better clean that smells great too!