Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 65,000 Recycled CDs Form Colorful Floating Waterlilies by www.brucemunro.co.uk.
- Make the base a little higher up, so paint doesnt spill. Im not sure about the paintbrush being upside down, you dont want paint to get into the center of the paint brush
- Here are 15 elegant solutions that make life in the kitchen just a little bit easier, and we wouldnt blame you one bit if you want them all.
- DIY::34 Tips To Make Your Stuff Last As Long As Possible! These are Excellent And Save Money (Every Little Bit Counts) Save Money DIY DIY
- Fall in love with this heart peacock craft! So cute, easy and colorful- a peacock made from hearts!
- The absolute most perfect date night meal – Seared Scallops with Bacon Zucchini Noodles. Its a little bit of fancy with a whole lot of flavor! Paleo & Whole30
- Ghost Pretzels – White chocolate dipped pretzels are made into ghosts with candy eyes and a little bit of imagination. Perfect for your Halloween party!
- There must be many old furniture laying around your house, basement, backyard, the corner of your garage over the years. Never throw them away! You can repurpose those old furniture into something creative, practical and unique for your home just with a little of handiwork and a bit of creativity. In this post, we have …
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- I think flower towers or tipsy pots are such a stunning way to add vertical interest to your garden, porch, or front entry. But not only that, they also are a great way to add a bit of whimsy! Here are 10 awesome ideas for making flower towers or tipsy pot planters. 10 Flower Tower or Tipsy Pot Planter Ideas I love this flower tower from The Kim Six Fix because she made the whole thing for under $10 and so cute! This insanely amazing galvanized tipsy pot is from Annie Steen at Flea Market Gardening House by Hoff used terracotta… [Read More]
- so cool and pretty in just a minute – grab a nice stem of leaves, once pressed, lay over your canvas and spray paint in any color(s) – you can do this with flowers, ferns or any other fauna – or get creative w/ other objects, like maybe gears or overlapping old CDs and spraying different colors – you can even do yours/your kids hands if you mix acrylic paint with water and blow/spray it on
- Cardboard organizational slots ~ A little paint and hundreds of uses. – I love that this is light weight and wont scratch my door. People can make anything. The sky is the limit!