Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- This is such an amazingly adorable shot of the bride and groom. Visit the Make Me Married blog to see Sam and Ron’s gorgeous real DIY wedding at Camp Blodgett in Grand Haven, Michigan. Photo Credit: Sydney Marie Photography
- snowflake templates – love these – so pretty is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another people via your facebook, pinterest, …
- You know you love it…that mug that you reach for every morning–the one youre disappointed if its in the sink…and you might even hand wash if it is dirty. If you dont have one, youre totally missing-out! Mine recently broke (I dropped it!). So Im making a new mug–and getting inspiration from these 100 Awesome DIY Coffee Mug Art Creations. On to the awesome DIY muggnificentness! Unique DIY Mug Art: This nail-polish Marbled Mug of cuteness is awesome. Make your own disposable coffee cup! No tutorial, just a beautiful idea…Polymer Clay Swirls Mug. I love this Hand-Painted Floral cuppa. All my mugs should be Polka-Dot
- Do not stand at my grave and weep by Mary Elizabeth Frye is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about Quotes related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another …
- Deze I love you naar de maan en terug tekenen zijn hand geschilderd en hand geregen met string op verweerde houten planken. De afmetingen zijn ongeveer 11 bij 11 inch. Vanwege de aard van het hout, elk stuk is uniek en kan variëren van wat je in de afbeelding ziet, maar wij vinden dat dit elke order een echte een van een soort maakt. Deze komen met zaagtand hanger, zodat ze zijn klaar om op te hangen. Als u zou willen bestellen een groter bord gelieve contact met mij en we kunnen iets opzetten. Item nemen meestal 1-2 weken in beslag, maar bericht me als je nodig hebt een spoedorder en ik weet zeker dat we iets uit kunnen werken. Ik zou het vreselijk om te verliezen van uw bedrijf. Voel je vrij om message me als u nog vragen of aangepaste volgorde ideeën. Wij nodigen u uit onze instagram @crookedtreetraders of andere items in onze Etsy winkel te checken. Wij verheugen ons erop om u te voorzien met iets echt uniek voor thuis of op kantoor! * Ik hou van je naar de maan en terug – String kunst – maan – Gift voor kind – handgemaakte – houten maan – rustieke Love – houten Sign – Nail Art *
- Everyone could use a little Smore love! Avery Printable Bag Toppers and Bags (22801) make it easy to re-create this DIY Valentines gift. Just personalize a free Valentine design template at avery.com/valentines, then print it directly on bag toppers. Put your treats in the included bags and attach the self-adhesive toppers. How sweet it is!
- Perfect pillows for your music room or music enthusiast. Pillows back has a deep envelope closure as shown in photo. Professionally made, envelope back for easy covering and removing for cleaning. Seams have been surged to guarantee a lasting product. Stock is limited so order today! This listing is for the *Cover Only* Washing instructions: Designer suggests Dry Clean only Pillow Insert Available here at AveryLee Designs: https://www.etsy.com/listing/179505689/pillow-inserts-white-muslim-white-accent?ref=shop_home_active_1 Like us on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/AveryleeDesigns
- This gorgeous New York wedding manages to stay chic, rain or shine! We are thoroughly impressed by how posh the bridal party looks, even while holding big umbrellas. The weather conditions may have been far from ideal, but the bride and groom still look absolutely stunning. We love the bride’s bateau neckline wedding gown by Peter Langner and […]
- Claire remembers sitting on this swinging chair in her back garden with her mother – she loved living nearby
- ShareToday’s guest blogger is Florida bride Kelsey, who had one of the most fun weddings that we’ve ever edited! Check out her story on how she she focuses on all the simple, but heartwarming, moments from her wedding day — including delicious BBQ and sweet dance moves! It’s really hard to cram a few …
- We gave this stamp to our niece for her 5th birthday. It matched all the Shopkins creatures she got, too. Shes already using it to sign her artwork…and for creating artwork on its own!