Photo via: frame.bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a toast of your own with personalized champagne bottles using Avery Wraparound Labels and free design templates on Avery Design & Print. This simple step-by-step will show you how easy it is. Cheers!
- Such a cute way to wrap up a cookie for your Valentine! Just grab an empty CD sleeve, slide in your cookie and print a personalized label for the seal. This was made using Avery Wraparound Labels (80506) and their free printable Valentine’s templates. Love it!
- These pretty poppers are so easy to make for Valentine’s Day. Just grab any kind of tube. (These were made with plastic push pop containers, but you could use an empty toilet paper or paper towel roll.) Fill with treats, wrap with tissue and finish off with a sweet personalized tag using Avery Round Labels (22807) and their free Valentine’s printables.
- Heres a simple teachers gift to show you care on Teachers Appreciation Day or any other day. Use Avery Full-Sheet Labels for the free printable, or you can personalize your own for free at avery.com/print.
- This is so cute. Try using Avery printable round scallop tags for this. Theyre easy to personalize with free printable designs and templates at avery.com/wedding.
- Dress up your Christmas and holiday cards with fun, festive wraparound labels you can personalize and print yourself using free printables and templates from Avery. This helpful step-by-step will show you how easy it is to personalize and print these labels for a fun twist on your usual Christmas card.
- Such a fun baby shower party favor. Use Avery 22848 scalloped tags and create your own fun design for free at avery.com/print.
- Lovely, and easy-to-make wedding favors that would be perfect for a bridal shower too. Try using Avery labels and free wedding designs to make your own at avery.com/weddings.
- Heres a simple, useful teachers gift that will actually be appreciated. We bundled together four Marks-A-Lot Dry Erase Markers, tied it up with a pretty ribbon and created a personalized tag using an Avery Scalloped Round Label (41554) and a free back-to-school template from Avery Design and Print.
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- Love this simple idea for a great Fathers Day treat from blogger Alana Jones-Mann. Take a classic photo of your dad and transfer it on a t-shirt for everyone to wear on Fathers Day. Avery
- Midnight kisses for New Years Eve! This would make a great party favor or gift for a loved one. You can re-create this looking using Avery Printable Tags or Business Cards with free holiday printables at www.avery.com/holiday