Photo via: justimagine-ddoc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Recycling Old Wooden Doors and Windows for Home Decor
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Recycling and upcycling is not only thrifty these days, itâs trendy too. If you have access to wood pallets (many stores give them away free!!), boy have we got great news for you: weâve rounded up 23 awesome DIY wood pallet ideas! Youâll be crafting up pallet walls, sofas, beverage stands, clocks, and so many different things. The only downside is trying to decide which of these awesome inexpensive projects to start with first! See Also Keep the kids busy with theseÂ 12 Awesome Indoor Activities for Kids. Stuck indoors? Check outÂ 11 Awesome Crafts Boys will Love. 1.Â Pallet Roman Numeral Clock
- Best DIY Projects: Easy DIY Platform Bed that anyone can build!
- Old Windows repurposed into mirrors… only for a guest bathroom in my mind 🙂
- Do it Yourself Pallet Projects – The BEST DIY Tutorials to Upcycle old Wooden Shipping Pallets into reclaimed woodworking dream projects!
- DIY, home decor, recycling, sewing, jewelry making, a lot of awesome tutorials to get inspired by.
- 21 Smart DIY Halloween Costume Ideas For Procrastinators – http://www.diyave.com/21-smart-diy-halloween-costume-ideas-for-procrastinators/
- If the picture doesnt convince you enough, here are 3 incredible reasons to paint your windows dark!
- If youre thinking of building a garden shed, renovating one you have, or simply love tiny buildings, this gallery is for you. Theres so many choices for layout, design, windows, doors, and basic building materials. Browse through and save your top picks to Pinterest.
- How to Calculate Yardage for Windows, curtains, draperies. If calculating yardage intimidates you (me, too) then go here because you get to think if it in COLORS and not just NUMBERS! Brilliant! (Right-brained people; rejoice !!)
- Pack a small front yard with medium-size plants to help shield the home from street noise. Growing a variety of plants makes the yard look larger by giving your eye more textures, colors, and shapes to look at. Test Garden Tip: Spend plenty of time looking out from your windows as you design. That way you will enjoy the view looking out as much as passersby enjoy looking into the garden.