Photo via: lowes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- DIY. Raised Bed for Gardening — Step-by-step instructions with photos garden
- Raised Garden Bed Plans For Practical Gardeners | https://gardenseason.com/raised-garden-bed-plans/
- Claire remembers sitting on this swinging chair in her back garden with her mother – she loved living nearby
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- 10 Smart Reasons to Use Raised Beds in Your Garden: save money and grow more!
- Urban homesteaders: If youre limited on space, container gardening might be the answer. But youve got to choose the *right containers for your small garden plan.
- I think flower towers or tipsy pots are such a stunning way to add vertical interest to your garden, porch, or front entry. But not only that, they also are a great way to add a bit of whimsy! Here are 10 awesome ideas for making flower towers or tipsy pot planters. 10 Flower Tower or Tipsy Pot Planter Ideas I love this flower tower from The Kim Six Fix because she made the whole thing for under $10 and so cute! This insanely amazing galvanized tipsy pot is from Annie Steen at Flea Market Gardening House by Hoff used terracotta… [Read More]
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- Store and display your prized stringed instrument! Keep your ukulele handy while also keeping it out of the way! Admire your guitar even when youre not playing it! This hanger holds 1 instrument. Made of solid wood – stain will bring out the natural beauty of the wood grain. Flower design is hand-stenciled in paint. Each hanger will vary slightly, of course, based on the wood grain. Choose your stain! Stencil is painted in white unless you request otherwise (you can note a different color c…
- Another project we saw on www.pinterest.com and decided to do for our Art Day! My youngest and I saw this project in the morning and by noon we were ready to try it on our own. We got sister out of bed (shes a teenager and its summer!) and she joined in the fun also.…
- A trio of experts weighs in on the steps you need to take to create a structured, stress-free kitchen! 1. STORE STUFF WHERE YOU USE IT 2. DESIGN STORAGE FROM TH…