Photo via: voozhealth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yellow Toddler Bedroom | Welcome to our yellow toddler bedroom. Featuring grey and white accents and an owl motif. This room is a super happy fun place for a cute and quirky kid! Click through to read more on this project as well as posts about architecture, interior design and sustainability at www.ofhousesandtrees.com.
- ***This listing is for the PATTERN ONLY – NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT*** A chevron pattern made by cabling!! No increases or decreases! If you would like the finished product it is available here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/291877229/chevron-cable-knit-blanket-ready-to-ship I would rate the difficulty of this pattern as easy. Skills needed are Knit, Purl and Cabling. Measurements are approximately 42 x 80 inches. Materials needed: *Approximately 1400-1500 yards of 5 to 6 bulky yarn. (You …
- Free knitted dishcloth pattern. These dishcloths knit up easy and fast. They bring color into the kitchen. Of all the knitting patterns this is my favorite.
- DIY Halloween Costume: Frosted Mini Wheat – Use foam for this costume, cover it in brown felt, then use white spray paint to give it the “frosted” look. Cut out the eyes and grin with black felt and hot glue to the brown felt. Glue an empty milk carton to a ball cap with some really thick looking white pipe cleaner coming out of the spout to look like milk is pouring out of the milk carton.
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- Change the way you think about what youre keeping. An easy mental shift that has me decluttering like crazy!
- 1 Spirit jugs Got all those empty milk jars lying around? try out these cute yet scary spirit jugs this Halloween. click here for the steps. 2 Spooky Halloween Mason jars Surprise your neighbors with these spooky and creepy Mason jars . Click here to find out more. 3 DIY Floating …
- Yellow Tree Dresser | I have a thing for trees. And also tree dressers. Heres another tree dresser project I tackled. I think it looks pretty good if I say so myself! Click through to read more on this project as well as posts about architecture, interior design and sustainability at www.ofhousesandtrees.com.
- Such a cute way to wrap up a cookie for your Valentine! Just grab an empty CD sleeve, slide in your cookie and print a personalized label for the seal. This was made using Avery Wraparound Labels (80506) and their free printable Valentine’s templates. Love it!
- In need of more closet storage? This easy tutorial shows you how to make custom closet shelves on a budget! These DIY shelves are the perfect way to add storage space and get your closet organized once and for all! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Despite what the weather is doing here (blizzard anyone?), Spring is so close. Which means its time for me to start making it look and feel like spring INSIDE our house! Just by swapping out a few décor pieces or adding a lovely floral arrangement you can completely transform your home for the fresh, new season. … Read More about DIY Faux Floral Arrangement with Water
- DIY Halloween Costume: Zorro – Wear all black for this one. Get an eye mask and a wide rim black hat (craft or costume store). Carry around a fake sword for the extra effect.