Photo via: thingsicantsay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Do you love fall? These apple squeeze balls are the perfect stacking activity for Ten Apples Up On Top as well as awesome stress/calm down balls for kids! This fall my son has been enjoying reading Ten Apples Up On Top by Dr. Seuss to me instead of the other way around! We decided to…Read More »
- DIY Mini Mason Jar Aquariums are perfect for ocean themed parties or beach weddings. Such a fun craft for kids too!
- Think of vitamins and nutrients as an army that will fight off age-related ailments. And the best way to build this army is by eating a healthy, well-rounded diet, says Kristin Kirkpatrick, MS, RD, manager of wellness nutrition programs at the Cleveland Clinic Wellness Institute. While it’s always important to eat well, it becomes especially Continue Reading
- This is a perfect craft for big kids or older children – cardboard monster jaws. Made from cereal boxes, this is a fun, easy craft activity for summer.
- Easy DIY Snow Globe tutorial and project. These snow globe mason jars are perfect idea for Christmas decor and DIY Christmas gifts. This is a great craft for kids.
- Every year my entire family (brothers, sister, parents, grandkids and all) head to Panama City Beach for 1 week of vacation relaxing on the beach. This year though we decided to try something that we haven’t done in 15 years… head to Breckenridge, Colorado for a week in the mountains. We leave mid July but …
- Make your own DIY Hooded Towel. Its so easy, and youll get a super absorbent towel that will last them from newborn baby all the way up through toddler and grade school ages! Seriously, skip those thin towels for babies and make one of these. So quick and easy with this tutorial
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- In need of more closet storage? This easy tutorial shows you how to make custom closet shelves on a budget! These DIY shelves are the perfect way to add storage space and get your closet organized once and for all! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Whether youre getting ready for a large trade show and have an entire booth to fill or youve booked a table at your communitys craft show, these 5 tips are always important to keep in mind. 1) Customers don’t know where to find you after the show – a stack of business cards on the outer edge of your table is a must! People tend to put more thought into handmade purchases and are less impulsive with them. If your booth is too busy to look through each item or they want to think …
- If you love the look of distressed furniture and have always wondered how to achieve this look, this is the post for you. Lots of how-to techniques!