Photo via: livingsocial.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake Recipe via Dessert Now Dinner Later – This EASY and delicious Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake is layered with light, fluffy white cake, topped with whipped cream cheese frosting and a fresh raspberry glaze! Perfect for parties, potlucks, or a Valentines Day dessert! The Best EASY Sheet Cakes Recipes – Simple and Quick Party Crowds Desserts for Holidays, Special Occasions and Family Celebrations
- This PUMPKIN SNICKERDOODLES recipe is so easy to make and perfect for fall. The cookies are made with a pudding mix which makes them soft and chewy, plus they’re dotted with cinnamon chips. | Pumpkin | Pumpkin Spice | Fall Recipe | Fall Dessert | Pumpkin Recipes | Pumpkin Dessert | Fall Cookies
- My Grandmothers Famous Pumpkin Pie recipe. This is a family recipe that is the only type of pumpkin pie I will eat. It is not baked, and has a smooth creamy texture to it. Wonderful flavor and easy!
- Grain-free Soft Ginger Molasses Cookies | Tis’ the season for Holiday treats galore! These cookies are a divine, melt-in-your-mouth, soft grain-free cookie. Theyre drizzled with melted coconut butter and topped with holiday sprinkles. Make them vegan/egg-free by replacing the one egg with a flax egg | Paleo | Vegan | Gluten-free | therealfoodrds.com
- Orange Bundt Cake tender with a wonderful citrus flavor. It has a ribbon of orange zest filled sweetened cream cheese running through it making it a moist and delicious recipe. http://www.callmepmc.com/orange-bundt-cake/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Paula%20%7C%20CallMePMc.com&utm_content=Orange%20Bundt%20Cake
- Baileys Dark Chocolate Guinness Bread Recipe via Homemade Hooplah – Rich and dark chocolate Guinness bread laced with chocolate chips and walnuts then frosted with a sweet Baileys glaze.
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe via OMG Chocolate Desserts –Simple and easy recipe for bright and sunny breakfast or brunch- moist, lemon infused muffins made with Greek yogurt. Slight crunch from poppy seeds makes really interesting twist on the classic, plain lemon muffins. The BEST Easy Lemon Desserts and Treats Recipes – Perfect For Easter, Mothers Day Brunch, Bridal or Baby Showers and Pretty Spring and Summer Holiday Party Refreshments!
- Fig Orange Cake with an Almond Brandy Sauce. This is a perfect winter cake and its deliciously moist and fluffy. Completed with a luscious brandy and almond sauce to give you that trip to heaven!
- These Raspberry Rhubarb Almond Bars have an crisp almond flour crust topped with soft almond frangipane, fresh raspberries, and tart rhubarb. This recipe is Paleo, gluten free + refined sugar free.
- Utterly in love with this easy recipe for soft and fluffy, HUGE Bakery-style Chocolate Chip Muffins!
- These light and moist Girl Scout inspired Samoa Cupcakes are made with rich vanilla, buttermilk and sweet cream butter topped off with a mouth-watering Coconut Caramel Frosting, and then crowned with a Samoa cookie.