Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- DIY Watering Can: So easy with an empty plastic liquid detergent container. Save two lids, and you can use the none holey one to shake mix in fertilizer. Brilliant! Another green, recycle, upcycle craft. BE sure to rinse the bottle real well. These bottles could even be spray painted or contact paper added to the outside, wrap the handles in hemp cord or twine… more whimsical – ness!
- These pretty poppers are so easy to make for Valentine’s Day. Just grab any kind of tube. (These were made with plastic push pop containers, but you could use an empty toilet paper or paper towel roll.) Fill with treats, wrap with tissue and finish off with a sweet personalized tag using Avery Round Labels (22807) and their free Valentine’s printables.
- crafts pumpkins toilet paper rolls ribbon, bathroom ideas, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
- Halloween DIY projects- cut paper decorations- funky and fun bats, skulls and other Halloween shapes via Holiday Hoopla.
- Spiral Streamers – DIY Party Decor: Take a sheet of heavyweight construction paper or card stock (8.5 by 11 inches is fine) and use scissors to round off the corners. Then start cutting the spiral. Begin from the outside edge and start cutting a strip about one inch wide. Work your way around making a long continuous spiral until you reach the center.
- 1 Spirit jugs Got all those empty milk jars lying around? try out these cute yet scary spirit jugs this Halloween. click here for the steps. 2 Spooky Halloween Mason jars Surprise your neighbors with these spooky and creepy Mason jars . Click here to find out more. 3 DIY Floating …
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Crate Toilet Paper Holder | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Surprising way to use toilet paper rolls to organize cords! Add a little washi tape for a bunch of color to this easy organizing trick!
- DIY Halloween Costume: Frosted Mini Wheat – Use foam for this costume, cover it in brown felt, then use white spray paint to give it the “frosted” look. Cut out the eyes and grin with black felt and hot glue to the brown felt. Glue an empty milk carton to a ball cap with some really thick looking white pipe cleaner coming out of the spout to look like milk is pouring out of the milk carton.
- How to throw a classy but creepy Halloween Party: 24 Stylish Ways To Decorate For Halloween