Photo via: princesspinkygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Easy and Budget Friendly Ways to Organize your Kitchen – DIY Hacks, Ideas, Space Saving tips and tricks for Organization in a small or big Kitchen! Some would even be great for do it yourself organizing projects for the kitchen in a camper or RV!
- DIY Trash Can Deodorizer- great idea, but 1tsp of any essential oil is too much. Use a few drops, if you dont enjoy the aroma of tea tree, add another scent, but keep the tea tree as it has antibacterial and other effects that will also help keep yucky smells away.
- Getting ready in the morning is so much easier when your closets and dressers are neat and tidy. Great simple tips for keeping your clothes organized! | closet organization, clothes organization, organizing tips, organizing ideas, organize your life
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Use Old Cheap Spice Racks and repaint to mount in the bathroom as beauty supply storage – Do it Yourself Project Tutorial via This Moms Gonna
- I think flower towers or tipsy pots are such a stunning way to add vertical interest to your garden, porch, or front entry. But not only that, they also are a great way to add a bit of whimsy! Here are 10 awesome ideas for making flower towers or tipsy pot planters. 10 Flower Tower or Tipsy Pot Planter Ideas I love this flower tower from The Kim Six Fix because she made the whole thing for under $10 and so cute! This insanely amazing galvanized tipsy pot is from Annie Steen at Flea Market Gardening House by Hoff used terracotta… [Read More]
- Halloween is right around the corner and it is one of the best parties to throw…just so many ideas! With that being said, I will be hosting a halloween costume party this year and focusing on a black on black palette with hints of metallics. I seriously cannot wait, Ill use chalkboards, gold and metallic painted pumpkins, calligraphy labels, pillar candles, black desserts, vintage frame photo booth, and possibly some sort of fun game. Im a sucker for decorating and am looking forward to having all of my friends together…dressed to impress of course! Ill keep you updated!
- Recycling and upcycling is not only thrifty these days, itâs trendy too. If you have access to wood pallets (many stores give them away free!!), boy have we got great news for you: weâve rounded up 23 awesome DIY wood pallet ideas! Youâll be crafting up pallet walls, sofas, beverage stands, clocks, and so many different things. The only downside is trying to decide which of these awesome inexpensive projects to start with first! See Also Keep the kids busy with theseÂ 12 Awesome Indoor Activities for Kids. Stuck indoors? Check outÂ 11 Awesome Crafts Boys will Love. 1.Â Pallet Roman Numeral Clock
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Looking for Fathers Day gift ideas that Dad will love? Are you looking for something other than a tie or coffee mug. Here are great ideas Dad will love.
- Looking for small outdoor beverage table ideas? Check out the DIY plans for this easy to build wooden beverage table with built in ice chest. A great table to enjoy some drinks like iced tea or some ice cold beer – perfect for your next party!
- Cute cutlery pocket for a buffet type reception – or for a diy wedding in general