Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- Shop this tropical themed pineapple monthly insert for Personal size planners. Download the PDF planner printable now and use it over the Summer months. Check out the rest of our range at http://www.etsy.com/shop/stickwithsam | Monthly Calendar | Monthly Planner Organization | Monthly Planner DIY | Printables | Printable Planner
- click to download this free printable cactus coloring page for adults – and youll get 5 more free colouring pages to color in for grown ups! This dessert scene is complex and great for big kids, tweens, and teens to color, and perfect for summer boredom!
- Download (for personal use) this Irish Blessing Printable
- Want to encourage your kids to write more? Get these printable silly animals envelopes and get them excited about writing their next letter. There are 15 different envelopes for your kids to choose from and they can even go beyond and decorate most of them as they come with paws, antlers, ears and more! Printable …
- YES, it is actually possible to declutter your entire home in ONE weekend! These step-by-step instructions are so easy to follow and will show you exactly how to declutter and organize your whole house this weekend! Plus theres even a free decluttering planner included. Theres really no excuse not to get your home decluttered and under control with these easy ideas! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Combine gold with chocolate and what little guy wouldn’t want to hold it tight? Click in for Lia Griffith’s St. Patrick’s Day crafts for kids and download the leprechaun candy hugger printable.
- Birthday thank you letter | Free printable fill in the blank thank you letters for kids!
- If your skin is dry, you already know how important a daily moisturizing facial regimen could be for your skin! While the face creams, lotions and serums do their bit, it is a great idea to try out some of the best known facial masks for moisturizing your skin. Homemade facial masks would help to nourish and moisturize your skin without burning a hole in your pocket. You must try them out if your really love your skin! 1. Yogurt Moisturizing mask: To prepare this amazing Vitamin C moisturizing facial mask, you would require- Plain yoghurt (two spoons) Orange juice (two spoons) Almond oil (one spoons) Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and keep stirring till the mixture becomes thick. Apply the mask on cleansed skin. Avoid the delicate area around your eyes. Wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Almond oil moisturizes your skin. Orange juice provides your skin with vitamin C and yoghurt nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. 2. Moisturizing oats mask: To prepare this hydrating mask for glowing skin, you need- Banana (one-half) Ground oats (four spoons) Honey (one spoon) Milk (one spoon) Smash half-a-banana and mix it with honey and oats. Ensure that the paste thus formed is a consistent one. Add milk and apply the mask on your face and neck. Wait for twenty minutes and wash off with warm water with gentle circular motions. Banana is a potent source of nutrients, fruit enzymes and vitamins that promote healthy skin that glows. Honey is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant that is known to prevent dry skin. Milk hydrates the skin. Oats exfoliate the skin and help you to get rid of dull skin. More: 5 best honey hair treatments for silky, glossy hair >> 3. Chocolate Moisturizing mask: To prepare a rich choco-almond moisturizing mask, you require- Cacao powder (two spoons) Milk cream (two spoons) All the components should be blended in a blender to make a smooth paste. Apply on face and wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with tepid water while rubbing in a gentle way. Cacao powder is rich in antioxidants. Milk cream along with almonds hydrates the skin thoroughly and prevents dryness. The mask will leave your skin clean and bright. 4. Egg Moisturizing mask: To make a rich hydrating avocado and olive oil mask, you need- Olive oil (extra virgin-three spoons) Egg white (one) Apple cider vinegar (one spoon) Add olive oil and vinegar. Whip an egg white and add it to the mixture. Apply on face and wait for thirty minutes. Wash off with warm water. Egg has essential fatty acids that will make your skin soft and smooth. Olive oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer. Apple cider vinegar, along with egg white, promotes firm skin for a quick facelift. 5. Coconut oil Moisturizing Face Mask: For super moisturizing mask try coconut oil, you will need- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil 1 tablespoon of honey Using your fingers, gently apply the mixture to your entire face in a circular motion. Allow mixture to dry and harden for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water to hydrate, moisturize and plump up aging skin. Incorporating one of these face masks in your regular beauty routine would help to treat dry skin by moisturizing it thoroughly. Which one do you plan to try out first? |
- How are sprinkles made? It’s easier than you think! Super-crafty Alana Jones-Mann shows you how in this simple DIY + free printable to use with Avery Clear Sticker Project Paper (4397). Just personalize the printable and apply to shakers for a fun, and very unique gift. Cupcakes not included!
- Everyone could use a little Smore love! Avery Printable Bag Toppers and Bags (22801) make it easy to re-create this DIY Valentines gift. Just personalize a free Valentine design template at avery.com/valentines, then print it directly on bag toppers. Put your treats in the included bags and attach the self-adhesive toppers. How sweet it is!
- Time to Flamingle with this DIY Flamingo Party Balloon – free printable template ready to download.