Photo via: postris.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have you started your Spring Cleaning yet? Do NOT forget about these most commonly forgotten spots when you start spring cleaning this year. Weve got a DO NOT FORGET spring cleaning checklist, so you can make sure you get every spot! ad rollontheclean
- When you add trendy plants to modern home decor idea what do you get? This super simple DIY Succulent Garden project! Choose your favorite mixture of colorful cacti and earthy greens to make this project all your own.
- Cotton Candy Plant – Add a burst of color and texture to your garden with these lush ornamental grasses that flourish in hot, humid, dry or wet conditions. Enjoy light pink plumes in late summer with these wild, hardy plants. – Grows to approx. 20 to 36 H – Perennial – Bloom time: all summer – Full sun to partial shade – Hardy in zones 5 to 10
- Recycling and upcycling is not only thrifty these days, itâs trendy too. If you have access to wood pallets (many stores give them away free!!), boy have we got great news for you: weâve rounded up 23 awesome DIY wood pallet ideas! Youâll be crafting up pallet walls, sofas, beverage stands, clocks, and so many different things. The only downside is trying to decide which of these awesome inexpensive projects to start with first! See Also Keep the kids busy with theseÂ 12 Awesome Indoor Activities for Kids. Stuck indoors? Check outÂ 11 Awesome Crafts Boys will Love. 1.Â Pallet Roman Numeral Clock
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Going on a camping trip is such an exciting adventure. Getting back to nature can be very refreshing and spending time in the great outdoors, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life can be very rewarding. What makes it more fun is that there are things you can do to bring a…
- Are you stumped on what to get someone? There is always at least someone who is incredibly hard to shop for. Why buy that person something when you can hand make them something? I’m sure you can find a leastRead More
- How To Add Beautiful Bendable Furniture Moldings To Your Decor If you love refinishing and beautifying your furnishings and decor you are going to flip out over these beautiful bendable furniture moldings. One of my favorite hobbies is refinishing furniture and when I discovered these bendable furniture moldings by Efex, I couldn’t wait to get this project started. furniture homedecor crafts crafting furnituremolding appliques
- Despite what the weather is doing here (blizzard anyone?), Spring is so close. Which means its time for me to start making it look and feel like spring INSIDE our house! Just by swapping out a few décor pieces or adding a lovely floral arrangement you can completely transform your home for the fresh, new season. … Read More about DIY Faux Floral Arrangement with Water
- Pallets are so versatile that they can be used both indoors and outdoors and even in your bathroom. Check out these DIY pallet projects for bathroom!
- Feeling the need to organize but dont even know where to start? My problem seems to always be not ever having enough places to put things, at least not in an organized way! Organizers can be so pricey in stores, too, and I hate to spend money on them when I can almost always make something better.
- Find your indestructible houseplant! Take our quiz to find the right plant for your space and for a chance to win a prize package that includes two books from Tovah Martin, houseplants from The Sill, a two-year subscription to Garden Design, and a gorgeous succulent calendar.