Photo via: pioneersettler.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a super cute Mothers Day printable for your students to fill out and color for their mother. The great thing is that if they dont have a mom, there is space for them to write a different person. Please leave feedback for this item 🙂
- Great weekly menu board tutorial, even has the ingredients on the back of the cards for easy shopping!
- free teacher gift printable- youve got the write stuff. Youre the write teacher for me. Perfect for teacher appreciation or the end of the year.
- Were obsessing over these Farmhouse Chalkboards. Perfect way to display the menu for a gathering, a favorite quote, etc. We will customize your board for you f
- Pretty Pineapple Tablescape with a FREE Printable Menu, Pretty Pineapple Tablescape, Summer Party, Pineapple Party, Pineapple Menu, Printable Menu Template, Pineapple Table Setting by Craftivity Designs —> Click the Image to Download the FREE Printable Template
- Five-Star Apple Sausage and Cranberry Stuffing Thanksgiving Menu Recipe | Wicked Good Kitchen – The BEST Classic, Improved and Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner Menu Favorites Recipes – Main Dishes, Side Dishes, Appetizers, Salads, Yummy Desserts and more!
- Want to encourage your kids to write more? Get these printable silly animals envelopes and get them excited about writing their next letter. There are 15 different envelopes for your kids to choose from and they can even go beyond and decorate most of them as they come with paws, antlers, ears and more! Printable …
- In this blog post, youll learn how to use gouache to write calligraphy. This post includes a video tutorial so you can see exactly how to do it!
- Sentimental Reason Reception Menu & Recipes
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …